Friday, February 1, 2008

Learn Spanish Easily With Online Courses – An Honest Review

Last year I needed to learn Spanish for my job. Management was offering me a quite lucrative position. However, my bonuses and such would have been larger if I had been bilingual. I quickly decided I could patch that up really fast. I did a search online to find some courses or something similar that I could use to learn Spanish quickly. Yes, I really wanted those bonuses! The first program that sounded interesting enough for me to try was the Rocket Spanish program from Rocket Languages. The reason I wanted to try it to begin with was because it sounded fun rather than boring, and the website said that I could ask questions in the forum and language experts would help me with any problems I might be having.

Upon deciding to learn Spanish, I braced for a boring, difficult time of learning and that is the first thing I stopped doing when I started this program. It wasn't like learning another language at all. It was rather fun, and I was learning the whole time. There were different games that I was able to play, and because I learn by doing and taking a hands-on method, I remembered the phrases and sentences I had learned.

Another thing that I really liked about the Rocket Spanish program was that I was able to hear someone saying the words and phrases. Have you ever tried to say a Spanish word while you're alone looking at a book? You can feel like a real weirdo. But hearing the proper pronunciation was very helpful in that regard. I enjoyed the pictures that came with the lessons and I was able to learn the proper way to say sentences and which times are appropriate to utilize which words.

With the program, I received an interactive audio course that I could listen to when I was cooking dinner, folding laundry, or when I had down time. I also got software that included the games I loved so much! There were illustrated grammar lessons that I was able to use, and these included the audio recordings of real Spanish-speaking people saying the words and sentences I was learning. I had access to experts at pretty much any time of the day to help me with concerns and issues I might have had. However, I found that the lessons were so easy and self-explanatory that I didn't need to utilize them. On top of all that, there was a money-back guarantee.

It gave me a great deal of confidence to know that I could go back to management and say I had learned Spanish! Another woman I work with was learning Spanish for the same reason, and when I was done, she was still struggling through the beginning stages and hated the program she was using. I am so glad that I found the Rocket Spanish Program. I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments: